Simple and easy to install, swing door operators provide many features and functions to make existing doors easily accessible. Most operators are custom ordered to match the application and include: low energy and high energy. All common applications for outswing and inswing doors either with push arm or slide track arm for tight side clearance can be adapted for barrier-free access. Extruded aluminum covers in custom lengths are available to match aesthetically with the door frame. The operator may be used for door widths up to 48 (1220 mm) and a maximum weight of 200 lb (91 kg). For best accessibility, the operator can open the door up to an opening angle of 110°.
- Quiet operation
- Easy access
- Affordable ADA access
- Control access
- Interfaces with access control
- Lowers power consumption
- For inswing and outswing doors
- Slide track arm available for inswing applications
- Full length header available Scissor arm for inswing and outswing applications
- ETL listed for US and Canada (UL325)
- Full compliance with ANSI A156.10 and A156.19
- Full compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990
- NFPA-252 90 minute fire rating when used with rated door and hardware.